Fresh-Pro provides our clients confidential, impartial, accurate and immediate inspections, enabling them to make well informed and confident business decisions in a timely manner.
The best way to know the quality and condition of produce upon arrival is to have a qualified company conduct an inspection, and immediately provide a computer generated report with supporting digital pictures enabling our clients to know the precise quality, condition, appearance and taste of their produce – which is exactly what Fresh-Pro offers.
Our inspectors select and examine random samples from the lot to determine and report all defects and diseases in percentages. We check and report the pressure and sugar content of fruit; report size, weight, color, shape, temperature, taste and any other factors requested.
Fresh-Pro services include:
- Import and export: Container and break bulk quality and condition inspections for all fresh produce
- Surveys: Providing damage and loss cargo surveys for insurance claims
- Bird Dog: Before our clients make a purchase, we will inspect and verify the quality and condition of the product
- Regrading and repacking supervision: If our client’s produce fails to meet required standards, we will supervise the regrading and repacking per their specification
- Repacking: In New Jersey, we can recondition produce, per client specifications
Sample reports are available upon request.